Monday, October 17, 2011

Random stuff all jammed into one post...

I got an email today from a student that wanted me to email him the recipe for Fettucine.  HOW COOL IS THAT!!!  Young adults are making PASTA FROM SCRATCH!!!  I love my job!

Unfortunately, I didn't get the email until 3 hours after he sent it... so I hope he was able to make the pasta anyway... I've really got to check my emails more often on the weekends.

*************

Tomorrow is my 19th Wedding Anniversary. NINETEEN years... who knew!!  Pretty soon, I will have been with my husband longer than I was single.  It literally feels like just a few years...

************* 

Has anyone else been watching that new show Pan Am? I love it.  It's so old school.  I just LOVE how they hold their hands out with gloves on when holding their purses... love the clothes... love the story... love it.

*************
Got an Ipad 2 a couple of months ago... and HOLY COW... I love, love, love it!!!  It's the coolest thing.  May Steve Jobs rest in peace... I sure hope he's doing some great things in heaven... because he sure did some amazing stuff down here...

*************

My middle son played in his first Varsity game, starting as Quarterback on Friday night... he is only a Freshman... and he did an AWESOME job... we lost... but we now have a passing game!! YAY!!!

*************
I gotta go... I have to ork in the morning... and I drank way too much iced tea today...

2 comments:

  1. That's wonderful about your son! Starting QB on varsity when only a freshman is amazing!! I wish him the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have missed you! I have been a bit too buzy to blog or read blogs and I miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.