Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Basketball, baseball, work oh my!!!

Holy frijole!!!

Time is just flying by!!! It feels like yesteday that I accepted my position as Teacher at ACA... and now it's ALREADY CHRISTMAS?? REALLY??? How did that happen?

William is now playing basketball.  He made Varsity, so games are now at 7:30 p.m.  So it makes for a long day... THANK GOD he's driving himself.  Did I just say that??? I did!!!

Alex just decided to play baseball at school, so now we have that too.  Now life feels like it's back to normal. Johnathon is in drumline at school, and is about to play soccer for his school.  

I really need three of me.  I sure wish someone would come up with that already.

I still really love my class and teaching my class.  I get to keep them all year, because the Ceramic Teachers kiln never showed up for next semester. Sad for the ceramics teacher... happy for me.

We are making desserts and sweets the next week, and the week we come back from break, then we get to make stuff I really know how to cook.  Desserts aren't my forte'.  I'm a savory girl.  My Mama is gonna help me out by teaching them to make her specialties when we return from break... thank God!!!

Ugh... I am soooo tired.  I need to sleep..,

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a lot going on. Hope you have pleasant dreams and can get the sleep you need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.