Monday, August 30, 2010

I'M SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!

I got called into the principals office again today...  He offered me a great opportunity.....  

He asked me if I would be willing to open up my classroom from 2:45 ish to 4:00 ish to SELL MY FOOD to the students, teachers and parents that hang out after school...

I almost jumped out of my seat... the BEST PART... All the money I make... IS MINE!!!  Basically, instead of them paying me to open up the classroom and just be there to watch kids do their homework... he gave me an open ended opportunity to make as much money as I want to, depending on how hard I want to work... WHAT A BLESSING!!! It's like handing me a restaurant... without all the over head!!!!  Of course I will be paying for the ingredients out of my own pocket... but my income can be limitless depending on how I feed my customers!!!   YAHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I know, to all of you that HATE to cook, this sounds like the WORST job in the world... but to someone like me... IT'S SHEER HEAVEN!!!

I can't wait!!!

To those of you who live near by and want to grub on my food... stop  by ACA after school Mon-Thurs and come and eat!!!!  I'll post my menu after I make it up!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!          

7 comments:

  1. Ok, now it's just RIDICULOUS how jealous of you I am!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saundra,
    I am so excited for you! I can feel your happiness about teaching, and now this-
    I am very, very happy for you-
    {And tomorrow is my first day teaching first grade after a 10 year break!}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sandra, you are on your way to living your dream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I am going to have to stop by for a bite. Your food always sounds so good. I just wish I had an ounce of your passion for cooking :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! How cool is that? Congratulatios!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A call into the Principal's office is never good.

    Unless of course you are Saundra!!!

    YAAAY!

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.