Monday, September 27, 2010

Random shots of this or that...

Woo Hoo... it's been a WHILE!!!

Got some pics to share...

Here they come...





No the above DOES NOT say WE 66... it says WEBB... in bread.
Each week, I make our opponents name in bread, and give the football players a little speech about coming up to the table, tearing off a piece of it, and ripping it to shreds, chewing it up... demolishing it ... you know... to get their heads in the game... LOL


Miles of salad each week...


 Alex, our newest quarterback, taking direction from Coach Heuker...


William was captain...


My sweet 64...


Get 'EM, William!!!!

Pasta night...


Fresh homegrown tomatoes, stuffed with mushrooms, onions, and celery, topped with Feta...

My baby boy... getting ready to go hit someone... HARD!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love me some football. The bread idea is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! your back!!!

    love the pictures, man the heat we've been having these days must not be fun for football

    do you have a place where yuou post your bread recepies? I looked on your bread blog but didn't see them, and I REALLY want to try the hawaiian sweet bread

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I I love the bread idea with your opposing teams name. Very clever. You really are a cooking machine. I am so happy that you are doing what you love.

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.