Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A 6 foot what???

Did you know there are restaurant out there that make and SELL 6 foot Burritos?

Have I been living in a cave?

Why have I never seen this before?

One showed up in my classroom today for a meeting with students...
and I was ASTONISHED to see...

A 6 FOOT BURRITO!

Unbelievable!

Six foot sandwiches... I've seen those... 6 foot long arm of Octopus on a table? I 've seen that too...

but never a Burrito...

Wish I had thought of it...

I really wish I had my camera on hand...

1 comment:

  1. We have ordered 6 foot burrito's for years from Rosa Maria's. You can actually order any length. They are so good and they feed a ton.

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.