Monday, January 17, 2011

Finals Week...

Finals are this week...

My boys are furiously studying for them...

Why cram?  Just do all your work during the semester and then it's just review... ya know???

I never had to cram for tests in High School... while others were racing against the clock, I just re read my notes, went over some things that I didn't know well, and ate a good breakfast and got some good sleep...

I don't like putting things off for the last minute...

That's just who I am... sometimes it serves me well... sometimes it doesn't...

So I'm getting all the good breakfast items for the week ready for them, so they have a good start...

Steel Cut oatmeal, eggs, fresh bread for toast, fresh squeezed Orange Juice from our oranges out back... and lots of coffee...

My boys... waiting till the last minute to soak up knowledge...

They are my hubby's sons....:)

But I adore them all... I can't help it.

3 comments:

  1. One of my sons does his homework the minute he gets home from school and the other son waits until midnight to get started, it drives me crazy, LOL, but I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Michelle... I have two that do all their homework immediately... and one.. well... lets just say he lollygags...

    But studying for finals... is a different story... pro-cras-tin-ate...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ;)
    Love that-
    Doing homework here is never fun!
    And my fourth grader's math is now so hard, between myself and my husband, we are barely checking the homework right!

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.