Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Happy 14th Bday Alex!

Alex's 14th Bday was July 27th...
So we went to the RainForest Cafe with my inlaws, and THIS was his dessert...
As you can see... Johnny is VERY excited to have chocolate in front of him...




Yes, he ALWAYS wants to blow other peoples candles out... ALWAYS...
Such a killjoy!!! LOL




Then... on his actual Birth Day... we went to Outback SteakHouse...
We are DONE with eating out this year...
You know us... we just don't eat out... except for Birthdays...
I'd rather cook our meals...
I know... I'm crazy...

Happy 14th Alex!!!
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.