Saturday, March 27, 2010

Johnny's Play

I did it! Finally! My first video upload!!! I sure hope it works!

If I did it right... this is Johnny, singing one of the leads in his class play...

"American Ideal" a take on American Idol, with a biblical twist.

Johnny plays "Will Win" a guy who ADORES himself, and feels he is a total blessing to everyone he meets...

In the end, which you won't see, a young girl sings a song that teaches the other three contestants a lesson in humility, and love for God over themselves...

It's kinda long... but indulge me... I'm so proud of him...

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh....I can see why you are a proud Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on uploading your first video! It was fun to see one of your boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darling!!!
    He didn't seem nervous at all, and that is a blessing!
    Yahoo for singing, acting!!! Please tell him he has a fan in me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.