I am stealing this idea from Karen & Gerard over at My Funny Dad
so here goes...
Things I've learned this week.
- Plungers should be used once, then discarded... enough said.
- If you throw your teens clothes into the driveway... he will clean his room.
- Being a newly baptized whole food nut is really annoying to other people.
- If you hit a salad spinner too hard, it doesn't spin anymore.
- Getting ready for the day at stupid o'clock in the morning, makes other people laugh... when you are wearing two different shoes and your shirt is inside out.