Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Daily Grind

Last night was a fun night.
Our baseball team finally won another game,
Johnny was selling toys to the park kids for our team fundraiser,
and I made the huge mistake of saying I might want to take over the Snack bar next year!
What was I thinking! I definitely had a case of "open mouth insert foot" disease.
I may have to retract my offer and just offer to help in any way I can.
I went from not being on the ballot for next year... to possibly taking on a task like that.
Totally stupid on my part.
But I digress...
***
William starts Football training next week at his new school! Actually, it's the weight training.
So much for having some time off from driving this summer! LOL!
***
Okay... more later... gonna go bake some bread!
***
Okay! OMG! OMG! OMG!
Fed Ex JUST left my...
BLOG BOOK ON MY FRONT DOOR STEP!!!
It looks like a real honest to goodness book!
I have to tell you...
MY HANDS WERE SHAKING AT THE THOUGHT THAT MY WORDS WERE BOUND IN BOOK FORM!
I know now it is truly a dream of mine to be published someday.
The RUSH I felt when I opened that package was unmatchable!
And I have the only copy!
Can you imagine if I wrote a real book someday and it was published what a total basketcase I'd be?
I put it on the table and steal glances at it every few seconds. SO STUPID!
Oooo, there it is! All bright and shiny!
I think I'll sleep with it under my pillow for a few nights!
I have to get my men from school, should I take it with me?
Nah!
Should I?
No, I won't...
Maybe?
Nah...
Ugh! I hope my house doesn't burn down while I'm away.
MY BOOK IS HERE!!!
YAHOOOOOO!

6 comments:

  1. So jealous about the bread. I can hardly wait to try it. Will you be serving jalapenos with the nachos? hee hee

    DeeDee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee,
    You will LOVE IT!

    Hardy har har ... jalapenos... *#%*
    nachos #@%#!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you. I just love that we can publish our blogs to have forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did publish a book. That is going to be a really cool thing to look at.

    If you run the snack bar, will you bring back belly busters?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela,

    YOU ARE SO HILARIOUS! REALLY, A TOTAL COMEDIENNE!

    By the Way! Like you eat belly busters!

    lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. *%#$! Belly Busters!

    puhllleezzze!

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.