Tuesday, June 10, 2008

William's Exam... again.

One more out of school for the Summer!!!
After his promotion today, Will received Honor Roll, History Award, Fitness Award among other awards, we went to ACA so he could take the Geometry entrance exam.
He aced the Algebra 1 exam by 91%, so they highly recommended he try Geometry in 9th grade, but before he could do that, he needed to take the exam.
HE PASSED!!! He is going to be in Geometry in 9th grade, instead of Algebra 1!
Yeah! William!
I am sooo proud of you!
***
Yesterday, to get his head (literally) ready for Football, I shaved his head!
No, not bald... but super, duper short!
I think he looks cute... he has a really, really round head... It's funny!
It should keep him cool, and now he can forgo the ritual of having some hack shave off his lovely mane. Mama did it for him!
***
So after his exam today, we took a trip to Trader Joes and stocked up on goodies to fight the
"Mom, I'm still hungry" saga that ensues when we swim a lot.
***
Gotta go get ready for a baseball board meeting tonight!
I am SOOOO proud of you William!
Great job!!!
Now go read something!
Quick, before your brain turns to mush!

2 comments:

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.