Lost is over. It was one of my favorite shows on TV. Bill and I BOTH loved it. We had the end plot figured out in Season 2. So last nights finale wasn't a total surprise.
I do still have a bunch of questions though... but to hear other people talk about it... my questions just don't matter... I beg to differ...
1. Why did they all go back and forth from real life to the island? Did they die when they returned? Or were they already dead from the first plane crash?
2. Whose baby was that in the final scene in the church? Was that Aaron? Or Sun and Jin's child?. And if it was either of the kids... why are they dead? Why didn't they live on?
3.Did they all have to die twice? I am sooo confused!
4. Was the island Purgatory?
5. Were they all just waiting for Jack to finally die to all get together?
6. When Kate said "I've been waiting sooo long for you" How long was that wait? How many years?
7. Rose and the Dentist... when did they die? and how... did the Smoke Monster lie to Desmond?
Details people... I NEED DETAILS!!! It's driving me nuts! I'll get over it in a few minutes... and truthfully, that's what I LOVED about the show... all the questions it left me with each week... BUT... now that it's over...
I'd really like to know about 100 more details... to help me feel like it's over... ya know?