Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I was asked to be a Guest Blogger!!!!

http://lionstigersandboysohmy.blogspot.com/
I have the honor and privilege of being asked to be a GUEST BLOGGER tomorrow on my
friend Lori's blog...
Lions and Tigers and boys...Oh my!
***
She is a wonderful, caring, hands-on, beautiful Mama of three of the most handsome boys around!
What she saw in me to be a guest blogger is anyone's guess... but I am
completely flattered nonetheless...
***
So... tomorrow... click on her name up there, with the underline under it, and read what she interviewed me about~!
***
I am so excited... I want to go to sleep right now so tomorrow will come faster!!!... but it's only noon!!!

6 comments:

  1. CONGRATS! I'll have to check it out tomorrow! YEAH for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I know why-You are an amazing mom, and so on target with teen boys...as the mom of little boys-I can only pray that I do my job with teens as well as you are now-God Bless! Ready for tomorrow!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun. I'm sure you will wow her followers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to see what you come up with

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, it was a question and answer thing she sent me... and she is going to pick the answers she wants posted...

    Thanks Lori... it's trial by fire... but I actually LIKE teens...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by to say hi. I have three boys ages 11, 8, and 4! We boy moms must stick together. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.