Wednesday, January 16, 2008

20 things about me!!!

Okay, I read other peoples blogs, and I love it. I have noticed a trend. People are "tagging" each other to tell things about themselves. Well, since those of you that know me, know I am PAINFULLY shy! A real wall flower. HA! I can't keep a straight face. Since I have not been tagged, I am officially tagging myself. You all know how I HATE to talk about myself, so it will be brief... yeah right!!! ONE MILLIONS THINGS ABOUT MOI! just kidding, just a few things. In no particular order. 1. I love being a stay at home mom. I know I joke and make it seem like it is terrible at times, but I know how blessed I am to be able to be home with my monkeys. My husband takes the absolute best care of all of us, and he is ridiculously generous to me. I so do not deserve him. Oh heck, yes I do, I'm fabulous!!!! (wink) 2. I am a total word junky. One day I hope to paint every favorite quote I love all over one wall of my home. I know there are companies that sell the rub on words, but there are too many words and quotes I love, so I am going to have to paint them. 3. Did I mention I love everything associated with the written word, books, books and more books? When I enter a library or a Barnes N Noble, angels sing above me in my perfect heaven. 4. Purple is my favorite color. Not lavender, but plum and deep purple. 5. I collect authentic Italian pottery, and some things with purple grapes on it. 6. I am afraid of heights when there is a glass floor involved. I hate all buildings with a glass viewing floor. Too scary. Tall buildings are fine as long as I have solid ground beneath me and a wall in front of me. 7. I often say things before I think it through. I suffer from "foot in mouth syndrome". 8. I love the BEACH! Everything about it. It is my favorite vacation! 9. I danced at Freddie Finn Dance Studio for 20 years, and did Tap, jazz and absolutely hated ballet. 10. Travel is and always has been a passion of mine. I have been to 11 countries and all but 11 states. 11. I am extremely proud to be a first generation Italian, and profoundly proud of my parents. They came to this country dirt poor, and gave me the life of a princess. I wanted for nothing and got way more than I deserved. 12. I love all songs by Barry Manilow. But I also love Maroon 5, Billy Joel, 80's music, the three tenors, Josh Groban, Bond, and a host of other music. I love almost all music. 13. Even though I sell Pampered Chef, I absolutely love Williams-Sonoma, Bed Bath and Beyond, and Cooks.com. Angels sing for me in those stores too. 14. I am a shoe junky, but more of a purse junky. I think I own over 100 purses. So Sad... I know. 15. I love, love, love foreign films. I will watch anything with a subtitle. 16. Favorite Food - Eggplant Parmigiana (Mom's only), Cheesecake Factory's Lettuce Wraps 17. Favorite Holiday- My birthday of course!!! Flag Day! 18. Dream place to visit - Greece and the Southern most tip of Africa, or Patagonia. 19. I am really happy to be turning 40. I'm in a good place. I am a much nicer person now than I was in my youth. I used to covet lots of things, and now, I am more content and realize I need much less to be truly happy. I feel sorry for people that have to have things so they can impress other people. 20. I have been married for 15 years as of October 17, 2007. Well, that's all for now. I hope it didn't sound too narcissistic.. ha ha! Please tell me about you! Tell me 20 things about you!!! Just hit the comment button!!! Much love... Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea that you have been to so many differnt places. I love reading things about you. I was wondering if you have a good recipe for a baked pasta dish?

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.