Tuesday, January 8, 2008

OFF TO CINCI!!

I love traveling!!! I love it more when my family and I fly together, but this is for my Pampered Chef business. I am looking forward to the break from all the "Please stop arguing with your brother" and the "Clean your room before you go outside." monologue of my life. The next four days are all about me, me, me. Oh, and my business of course. It is so funny how I wax nostalgic when I am away. The second I step into the airport, all I want to do is be home my 3 little darlings. Then my phone rings when they wake up to go to school before my plane takes off and I hear "MMMoooommm, William pulled my shirt, then another one gets on the phone and says, "Mom, Johnny took my homework!" and so it goes. Waxing nostalgic lasts about 3 seconds and I am over it. I am off to a colder climate and my hot flashes are sooo looking forward to it! I might be the only woman in Cincinnati without a coat on... outside!!! Yahhoooo!!! Be back in 4 days!!!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun. I can't wait to see all of the new products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome home. I can't wait to hear all about your trip.

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.