Sunday, October 12, 2008

Catch up.

Well, today was blissfully uneventful.
William had a hard time walking around this morning... but otherwise just a day filled with laundry, food and cleaning.
***
We had some neighbors over to discuss the clueless wonders and what we are going to do about them. Came up with some great ideas... I'll spill if anything comes to fruition.
***
I have been a scarf making machine everynight. My Mama fell in LOVE with 3 this morning, and wants to sell them at her beauty shop. I was very flattered.
***
My car is all fixed, and we are very happy with our new mechanic. We will definitely be bringing our other cars and our Motorhome to him in the future.
***
We got phone calls from all kinds of people today wondering how Will was. It was nice.
The guy who hit him called too. I actually feel bad for him. It's gotta suck to be the driver in that instance. I also got a bunch of phone calls from people telling me they saw the whole thing and if I needed a statement, they would be happy to oblige. I don't think I'll need them.
***
My brain hurts. I'm going to bed.
My baby is fine, and I am sooo thankful.
So grateful.

1 comment:

  1. O.M.G! I hope he is doing ok. That is crazy! People do drive a little stupid coming out of the parking lot. It takes me forever because there are all kinds of blind spots.

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.