Thursday, April 8, 2010

Consolation Prize

I had to cancel our camping trip TWICE this week, because of my ongoing fevers... (Yes, I am still getting a fever every four hours... just 100 or so... but still...like clockwork) and it's my boys Spring Break... and I just couldn't do NOTHING... so I took them to The Cheesecake Factory (my fave) for lunch, and to a local amusement park, (No... not Disneyland... $500 for entrance and then God forbid anyone gets hungry or thirsty... nope...their education first... Disneyland later... LOL) for a little fun.
I was feeling better... so I said... what the heck...
So they rode rides...

And we took pictures
I forgot I had my sunglasses on... They are prescription, so I enjoy sight so much I forget to take them off...
besides... I wasn't wearing any eye makeup anyway...
They obliged me my manic picture needs...



And smiled for me...


And posed for me...

And were able to ride all the rides as many times as they wanted... there were only 100 people at the park... the workers said no one knew they were open, because they usually aren't open during the week... except this week... for Spring Break...
They rode this log ride AT LEAST 30 times in a row...
Tomorrow... they wanna go fishing...
Wish me luck...

3 comments:

  1. Wow, your oldest looks so much like you, it's scary! Looks like a wonderful day with your boys. Hope you're feeling 100% again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome group! You are a good mommy and they will always remember this day with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There getting so big and grown up. WOW. Hope you had a good time with them.

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.