Thursday, April 29, 2010

My new Business...

BELLA SERA MEALS...
Do you hate to cook? Do you work full time and dread having to make dinner? Do you HATE that the Drive Thru window is how you feed your family most evenings? Would you like a solution to that? What if you could feed your family a nutritious, satisfying, easy to heat meal, complete with bread and dessert, knowing it was prepared by a Mom, for a Mom, who loves to cook and NOTHING is processed, from a box, and everything is handmade?

Welcome to my kitchen. I am here to serve you.

I offer a wide array of good, healthy, affordable dinners that you can either freeze and keep or have delivered fresh for dinner that evening. All you’ll have to do is put together a salad… and I can even do that for you… if you like.

I offer dinner for 1 to 25 people. If you have a special occasion coming up… and want a complete meal, that you can just heat and serve and impress your guests and ENJOY their company… I am the chef for you! My Mom and I will also cater for up to 200 people…

I use no lard, and no shortenings. I use ONLY Olive Oil or Extra Virgin Olive oil. All the breads I use are made by me, with no artificial ANYTHING! I can enrich all breads with Flax seed meal and wheat germ upon request. I use ONLY the freshest ingredients available, and if I can’t find a good quality ingredient, I won’t use it.

Save money eating this way… in your own home! These prices beat restaurant prices!

Call 909.641.5375 OR Iamchefsaundra@yahoo.com

Pasta, Meatballs (8), Fresh Sourdough, French, or Spinach/Feta bread or Garlic Bread, grated Pecorino Romano cheese, 8 cookies (Biscotti or Pizzelles)………… for Family of 4 = $29.00


Eggplant Rolletini (10)… Eggplant rolled up with luscious Ricotta Cheese w/herbs, smothered in Sauce, Fresh Sourdough, French or Spinach/Feta bread or Garlic Bread, Grated Pecorino Cheese, Cookies (8) ………For 4 = $35.00

Calzones … Choose your filling… Meatballs and Provolone or Mozzarella. Or BBQ Chicken, or Roasted Eggplant and veggies and cheese, or Ricotta Pesto and herb… (All bread is handmade, and you can choose your bread…
With a green salad and my famous Bella Sera Dressing & 8 cookies
A Calzone per person for 4 = $40.00 meal
Ala Carte Calzone = $12.00 each (no salad or cookies)

Bruschetta Appetizer– Fresh baguette bread of your choice, toasted to perfection with fresh garlic rub. On the side, will be a tomato, herb, olive oil topping to spoon onto your bread. Divine!!!! A great after school snack!
Feeds 4-6 = $15

Chicken Parmigiana – Freshly breaded chicken, homemade sauce, baked… not fried… to perfection, topped with fresh Mozzarella and Provolone Cheeses, smothered in homemade Italian Sauce, your choice of bread, cookies (8), side of Pasta and sauce… Family of 4 = $39.00

Lasagna Rolls – 10-12 rolls, filled with Ricotta cheese, smothered in sauce, topped with cheese, ready to bake or prebaked, you choose. Salad, Bella Sera Dressing, Choice of bread, cookies (8)
Family of four = $35.00 Family of six = $45.00

Meatball Sub – on your choice of baguette…topped with Provolone and Romano cheese, smothered in sauce… $15 (feeds 2-4) add Salad and Dressing for $10 with this meal!

Bresagna- My own creation! It’s Lasagna… but make with BREAD!... You have to see it to believe it. I layer fresh ricotta cheese mixed with sun dried tomato pesto/garlic/basil , or spinach/feta/Romano, or zucchini/pesto/feta between hand rolled layers of bread of your choice!!! One 13 inch loaf with salad and cookies for $28!!!

Ala Carte

Baguette of French, Sourdough or Spinach Feta Bread = $5

Side of Salad for 4 with Bella Sera Dressing = $17.00
Artisan lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, shredded carrots, Kalamata olives, shredded cabbage.

Bottle of Bella Sera Dressing = $4

Bucket O’ Pasta Sauce = $25.00 (sauce for 6- 12)

Meatball Madness… = $30.00 meatballs & sauce for (5-10)

Sweet Hawaiian Bread braid = $6 (great for breakfast)

School lunches = I will make school lunches for your kids for the week! Delivered on Sunday evening, they stay fresh in the fridge all week! A gourmet artisan sandwich a day for your kids! $2, or $4 a sandwich… I use only NON nitrite/nitrate meats, from animals with NO growth hormones or preservatives! Lettuce, Bella Sera dressing, tomatoes, pickles, lunch meat and cheese if desired!
Your choice of bread, handmade only!

Biscotti Platter (25-30 large cookies) = $20.00
Lemon Cranberry
Almond Chocolate Oatmeal
Double chocolate Almond

Pizzelles -5 inch diameter Platter (50) $25.00

Vanilla
Chocolate
Swirl (vanilla and chocolate)

*** I also do lunches… and if you live within 10 miles of GT… I WILL DELIVER! Order must be in by 9 a.m. for same day lunch… or order ahead for a luncheon!!!

9 comments:

  1. You are dso clever. I am sure you are going to be needing to hire people very soon. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fantastic!! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratualtions on your new bix, Saundra. Everything sounds wonderful, too bad I'm in the OC!!! Bet those Pampered Chef tools will help you breeze through all the orders you'll be getting! Terri Hamman

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terri... my hubby works in Irvine... and he takes lunch to his peeps all the time... LOL

    And yes... that bakers roller is the BOMB for my dough...

    Thank you for being so supportive... I don't get a lot of love from PC people now that I'm not doing it so much...

    ReplyDelete
  5. why must I live so far away...I'm drooling thinking about the eggplant...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this! You'll be a great success!! Seriously! This is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my hell!!! WHY can't you live in Chicago!!!???? Good luck, Saundra. I'm sure this will be a smashing success.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you deliver to MICHIGAN?!
    I am sooooo hungry!!!
    I wish you the BEST of success-you deserve it with all your hard work!!!
    Keep us posted on how this goes-I am excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You go girl!! Wishing you much success!

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.