Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My new blog!

I have to say.. I am LOVING the new blogger.  I also have to say... I CAN'T STAND Wordpress right now... sooooo... I completely switched my entire 'Let's Eat and Lose Weight" blog over and back to blogger.  It was a total pain in the neck... but I did it... little by little.

So my new weight loss blog is at http://www.eatabiglunch.blogspot.com/

I have recipes, true stories, facts, deep stuff, light hearted stuff, affirmations, food facts, and confession on that blog.  Needless to say... it has really helped me shed these 75 lbs, knowing I have a place to convene with friends and followers, and fellow LDL'ers and commiserate and share joy also!!!

Sooo... won't you check it out?  It's not a DIET site per se... it's more a peek into my head... (scary place though it may be) and my journey thus far...

I would be honored if you would read me... click to be a follower if you like... even if you don't have any weight to lose, there are TONS of ways to get healthier and live with more vitality and less fatigue.
Weight loss is just one benefit of my eating plan... there are soooooo many other benefits also...

I look forward to hearing from you...

Sandra...

1 comment:

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.