Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

THIRTEEN PEOPLE I LOVE
BILL
WILLIAM
ALEX
JOHNATHON MYSELF
MAMA
PAPA
JOHN
LORENZO
ZIA MADDALENA
JOEY
SABRINA
DAVID
FRANCESCA
(OKAY, THAT'S FOURTEEN... SUE ME)
**************************************************
THIRTEEN WAYS TO SAY "I LOVE YOU!"
Cook a meal
Write a poem
Leave a note
Put gas in the car
Do the shopping
Send flowers
Send a telegram
Take a picture
Make a card
Use Sign Language
Make a sign
Make reservations
Open your mouth and say "I Love You!"

2 comments:

  1. Great post Saundra. Will this be a regular thing on Thursdays now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, there are thousands of Thursday Thirteener. While I was blog surfing one night, I noticed a lot of TT posts. I decided to join what they call the "carnival"

    Wordless Wednesdays are the same type of thing. There are ever Slide in Saturdays where you recycle an old but great post and re post it.

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.