Thursday, February 28, 2008

Yikes... I missed 2 days in a row!!!

I missed my Wordless Wednesday! I missed my Tuesday Tastings!
I haven't been home, and I hate it!
Tuesday was lots of fun... lots of preparation, but lots of fun. I gave away tons of stuff, and I think my awesome clients had a good time. I also had lots of help and I appreciate it so much!
Annie, Letti and Angela... THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!
You made it so much easier for me!
I made a Carrot Raisin Salad... remember that throw back to the 70's? I really like it, and Letti and Angela did too... however it didn't leave the bowl as fast as the Pasta Salad and Caesar Salad. Letti asked me to post the recipe for the Carrot Salad so here goes...
8 carrots shredded in Food Processor on grating disk
1 cup raisins
2 apples diced
Mayo to taste.
THAT'S IT! The apples and raisins make it naturally sweet. I don't like Mayo at all, so I used it extemely sparingly, but you can really do what you like.
The last couple of days have been full of cleaning up, putting away, soccer games at school, meetings for baseball, nail appointments (important) and eyebrow waxing (extremely important... I have TWO eyebrows again!) (more on waxing later)
Today... I am home and will be catching up on my blogging and a little gardening in the backyard.
I will post again in a little while. Gotta take the kidlets to school...
Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. I loved the party. I think it was nice having it smaller. Thanks again for the stuff and I will be their to help at the next show.

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.