Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Night Frenzy!

Well, my new bed got here on Tuesday...
I know!!! So much for 15 days!
Not that I am complaining... but I haven't even gotten the new carpet in yet!
Oh! I've decided on carpet tiles!
They are FABULOUS... I have them in my office and they are incredible. Very versatile.
I can mix and match, turn them different ways, and if one gets dirty or tears, I just pull it up and replace it with a new one!
They come in peel n stick, or you can glue them down. My only dilemma is which kind and color. So I am shopping online for what I want.
I thought it would be a good alternative to carpet, since I am not as big a fan of carpet as I am of tile. It's really low pile, still absorbs sound, but isn't as cumbersome and full on carpet, and is better for allergies.
We were going to just go and buy a new box spring for the new bed, but Bill decided to build one custom, and I love, love, love his idea. It's going to look beautiful when it gets done.
Oh! I am sooo glad I married a man that can do everything himself... just like my Papa.
******************
William tests for his new High School tomorrow. (biting nails now)
Alex is running for student council for next year...
and gay marriage is passed in California...
hmmmm
Quite a week, wouldn't you say?
*******************
It's only the 16th and it has been quite a month already. May is always a bit like Christmas in our house, with all the birthdays and mini holidays.
*****************
Yesterday, my Mama came by so I could shower her with all her gifts for her B-day and Mama's Day, and she asked me if I wanted to help her cater a wedding
ON MY BIRTHDAY.
HMMMM Sounds fishy.
But a good kind of fishy.
If she is planning something, I like to make her squirm.
If she's not... Heck no! I won't cater a party for someone else on my 4oth!
HA!
******************
I'm gonna go get ready for my Carnival I am doing in Corona tonight. I am going to be setting up my Pampered Chef table while my kids run around like the wild banshees they are.
Have a great Friday Night!
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.