Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thursday Thoughts

Ellen Degeneres:
You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the heck she is.
****************
Benjamin Franklin~
You may delay, but time will not.
**************
David Viscott~
You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be.
**************
Eleanor Roosevelt~
You must do the thing you think you cannot do.
**************
George Bernard Shaw~
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"
**************
Ralph Marston~
Your goals, minus your doubts, equal your reality.
***************
George S. Patton ~
You're never beaten until you admit it.
**************
Lee Iacocca ~
You've got to say, I think that if I keep working at this and want it badly enough I can have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.