Saturday, May 3, 2008

Weekend inspiration

Pearl S. Buck
I don't wait for moods. You accomplish nothing if you do that. Your mind must know it has got to get down to work.
William DeMille
I have always admired the ability to bite off more than one can chew and then chew it.
Michael Jordan
I have missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. On 26 occasions I have been entrusted to take the game winning shot... and missed. And I have failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why... I succeed.
Rudyard Kipling
I kept six honest serving men. They taught me all I knew. Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.
Henry Ward Beecher
I never knew an early-rising, hard-working, prudent man, careful of his earnings, and strictly honest who complained of bad luck.
Robert Schuller
I will! I am! I can! I will actualize my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.