Monday, May 19, 2008

The new bed...

YAWN!
I didn't get to sleep at all last night...
Isn't that the beginning of a 50's song?
Well it rings true for me this morning. It is 7:15 a.m. and I still haven't slept.
Bill got the new bed up, and I guess I'm just not used to it.
Bill, of course, slept like the living dead... Me? Not so much.
I don't think I know what my sleep comfort is. We have our own separate controls to help us with firmness and softness, and I just couldn't get it right apparently.
I slept less last night than I do in my motorhome, and THAT bed in the motorhome is THE most uncomfortable bed on the planet.
Oy vay! My eyelids feel like they have anvils on them!
I am going to have to try and sleep today.
I hate sleeping during the day.
Pay no attention to me... These are the rantings of a tired, cranky woman...
More later, If I'm awake.
Ciao... Yawn...

2 comments:

  1. maybe you were just too excited to sleep? Wishful thinking right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what does the crazy italian mama think about the building that is going on in her neighborhood?

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.