Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thursday Thoughts

What a day! All kinds of running around and such.
My nail lady TOOK FOREVER to do my nails today.
I had to change shops because my other guy never showed up for my appointments.
I really loved the way he did my nails too.
C'est la vie!
***
Tonight was the big night though. Contract signing at Will's new school.
So many fees I saw my pool resurfacing go bye bye, and we still have to buy books
and pay for summer school!
BUT! The investment in my kid is more important! Right? Right.
I have to keep telling myself that. Over and over again.
I signed his butt up for summer school too, so he can get an academic course out of the way.
Their curriculum there is H-E-A-V-Y, and any jumpstart will be worth it I think.
So he will be taking a Health course in a 3 week stint and be done with it.
***
Bill is outside right now snaking our kitchen sink. That poor guy, it's always something around here. Now I understand why so many people want to rent and never own. Sheesh!
***
One more week of school and we are done for 2 1/2 months! Well, except for Will. ha ha.
Next week is it! And it's Johnny's Birthday on the 4th!
***
I'm gong to go pour over my new Artisan Bread in 5 minutes a day cookbook.
So fabulous!

2 comments:

  1. Like I'm so sure. I , like, don't know what you are talking about.
    ;)

    DeeDee

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.