Thursday, December 25, 2008

I'mmm bbaaackkkk... again!

We had a completely wonderful Christmas at the beach for the past week!
Most of you know that the beach is my all time favorite place to be... ever...!
So, every other year, we spend Christmas either in New York city or the beach...
I have so much to tell you, and so many pictures to bore you to tears with!
Just wanted to pop in and say hello...
I pre-posted for a few days this week so there wouldn't be an entire week of nothing on my blog... The "boys in the house' post was a repost.
***
I intend to relax and clean out my motorhome, and get ready for the new year this next week.
The men are home for another week, and we have a bunch of clothes to get into bags for the Salvation Army.
Be back soon!
I hope all had a wonderful Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. Saundra, I LOVE that "just returned from the beach" feeling...I remember it so well as a huge part of my life as a child and young adult. That stinging freshness of the skin, the salty, tight feeling on the surface, sand, smells of the ocean, and an aliveness you just don't get anywhere else but at the beach...mmmm....thanks for the memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh damn, now I do miss Australia :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had fun - have you changed your blog design - its looking great! I love the beach too and to be honest I would give anything to have a Christmas in NYC too!!

    And I am looking forward to your pics - I am sure they are not boring - you are not the boring kind!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Braja... what a lovely way to put it... yes... I feel like that..

    Lilly... I change my design almost every day, and Christmas in NYC is just the living end!

    J Cosmo... thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.