Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tagged by Michelle

Michelle over at One Crafty Mama http://www.michelle-onecraftymama.blogspot.com
tagged me.
She chose the letter "D" for me to write ten things I love that start with the letter "D"...
Here goes...
***
1. Daddy - I plain ole' love my Daddy.
***
2. Dinner Plate Dahlias - have you seen those flowers? They are the size of a 10 inch dinner plate and a they are STUNNING!
***
3. Dancing... even though my body isn't at all what it used to be... I still love me some dancing.
***
4. Driving - I love, love, love to drive. It calms me down. I feel free and alive... especially in my convertible... when I drive it. (it's old... but topless... that's what counts!)
***
5. Diversity - I love how everyone is different, yet the same in some way... l love seeing people from all walks of life getting along and lifting each other up.
***
6. Direct Deposit - I love pay day! I get to shop more!
***
7. Decorating - I adore decorating my home. I absolutely love shopping for new and useful things for my house. This months it's all new, big, thirsty bath towels.
It's been years, and we are ready for some new wonderful sets.
***
8. Destinations - I love to travel... period. By plane preferably.
***
"D" is hard Michelle!!! I'm pulling at strings here!
***
9. Designing - I have recently begun designing purses... since I am such a fanatic and love to buy them... all the time. I'm having a great time, and hope to get sewing soon after the holidays.
***
10. Dinnertime - when all 5 of us sit around our table and dine together every night.
It's a precious time... especially since they are getting so much older now. I can see how much they enjoy the meal and the banter.
***
Whew!!!
Thank you Michelle!
You truly are
One Crafty Mama!

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Great list and sorry if it was hard to do "D". I actually had a hard time coming up with my H's. :) I'm glad you found time to play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA
    I love Diredt Deposit too!!! YAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did great with Ds!

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.