Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Before and After of my kitchen

My kitchen has been done for 3 years now... but there isn't a day that goes by that I don't breathe in a sigh and say... Thank you Bill! My husband did this all... by... himself. It took 9 months and a lot of nagging from me. He didn't deserve it, but I was cooking outside for those 9 months.
Before... really small... 1 drawer for utensils. The door is now the small window and the big window is still there, over the sink.
Same view... obviously after... It wasn't decorated yet.
Living room area... before
Same view... after... notice the wall is gone.
That window is where the sink is now.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You certainly have an eye for decorating. Looks like you made great use of the space before too.

    Someday, I'll get a new kitchen. We had a 5 year plan, but that past last October. Maybe in two more years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks KATHY~.

    I do love decorating.

    We had a 5 year plan that turned out to be 12 years long.

    Our 5 year plan for a new master bathroom is on its 8th year.

    And our 6 month plan for re doing the back yard and pool area is officially now 2 years old.

    I hope you have better luck than me!

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.