Wednesday, March 5, 2008

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY IV

SOME RANDOM PICTURES I FOUND. WHILE MY EAR HEALS, I THINK I WILL SHARE LOTS OF PICTURES. HOPE YOU DON'T MIND!

Sabrina, my cloned niece, Johnny, Alex and David, my nephew. Sabrina and David are twins.Oh How I love them so!
Last years Science Fair Project. Blood Pressure... that one was FUN! William, getting his black belt last year... He is very close to receiving his 2nd degree soon. It was a very proud moment. Master Kit Mattson ties the black belt on. He is a wonderful man, and role model, and he loves my men.


1 comment:

  1. Good job Will, You can protect me anyday. Your aunts are beautiful, I would love to attend one of your family parties.

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.