Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thursday 13

THURSDAY REASONS I LOVE BEING A MOM!
*********************************************
1. I love watching my beating heart walking around outside of my body. It's scary, joyful, heartwrenching, fantastic and awful all rolled into one!
2. I can say "Because I Said So" and it makes sense! (to me, anyway)
3. The second I became a Mama, I understood my Mama better, and liked her more, instantly.
4. They love me, flawed, broken or bad, they love me. It is truly miraculous.
5. Deep down I know the TEEN years won't last forever, and my wonderful children will eventually come back to me.
6. It is so exciting seeing my kids turn into people I would totally hang out with if they weren't my own kids. They are all so different and unique and have all their own likes and dislikes! It's like living in a mini United Nations!
7. Unlimited hugs and kisses from gorgeous men!
8. I LOVE BEING THE ONLY GIRL IN THE HOUSE! I RULE THE ROOST!
And they know, and don't mind!!!
9. I always have someone to play games with.
10. One day I will be a Nana! Then I can spoil them rotten!
11. My children have taught me things I never knew about myself. Some good, some bad, but all worthwhile knowing.
12. Having my breath taken away from me, in moments of sheer bliss, realizing that Bill and I MADE these people. They are uniquely who they are because two people loved each other so much, they were blessed to make a whole other person. I believe adoption to be the same type of thing. I think there has to be even more oozing love from people when they open their hearts to adopt.
13. Realizing that I would actually take a bullet for, stand in front of a train for, lift a car off of, risk my life protecting, hunt down and kill for, my three little darling, (sometimes bratty) (oftentimes me wishing I have a padded cell in the house) children.
Thanks for reading!
Ciao!

1 comment:

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.