Wednesday, March 12, 2008

NOT SO WORDLESS WEDNESDAY V pt 3

Why, you might be asking... did I bother to post a picture of a man at the restaurant yesterday.
Well... let me tell you!
That man... right there...with the helmet on... had...get this...
10 fingers of
3 inch long hot pink painted
FINGERNAILS!!!!
I KID YOU NOT!!!
JOHNNY ALMOST CHOKED ON HIS LUNCH WHEN HE SAW THEM!
Of course, Johnny, being 8, and precocious, said very loudly...
"Hey Mom, that guy has pink, long fingernails!!! LIKE A GIIIRRRLLLL!"
I think I snorted a little bit of Pepsi from my nose... I was dying! and laughing... but mostly dying.
After I shot this shot, I tried to nonchalantly position my camera so that I might catch a glimpse of his luxurious nails. They were real too, because underneath was very discolored like real nails. But alas... no luck.
I wanted to ask him if he lost the bet... but thought better of it.
His table mates were a minister, the minister's wife, a 1 yr old baby girl and a young woman around 20 or so. The only reason I know this, is because at this restaurant, they play a game about the movie, Foresst Gump, which the entire restaurant is based on, and I won, and my opponents were the other table with "Male Nails". They were saying "Not fair, we don't watch movies that glorify drug use, and premarital sex, we're ministers"
Whatever!
Their tablemate had 3 inch long hot pink painted fingernails!
Dude!
So, yeah, yesterday was fun.
Johnny got quite an education... wouldn't you say?
Ciao, again!

2 comments:

  1. Gross, if kaidee was there she probably would have went up to him. Maybe he is trying to be on Guiness Book of World Records.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were painted hot pink!!

    I don't know... but Johnny's reaction was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.