This award came from Ruby Red Slippers, my new friend for life...
I now have to tell you 10 honest things about myself...
Holy S(crap) is right...
1. I absolutely ABHOR mayonaisse. Just the sight of it makes me want to hurl!
2.When I was in my early 20's I used to collect watches... it is sad to say I still have over 200 of them.. and I don't wear even one of them anymore.
3. I really, really, really hate it when people assume I am missing something from my life
because I didn't have a daughter. I am a mother.. that was my goal when having kids...
not to be a mother of a certain gender.
4. My nails are fake. I love to get wild, sometimes colorful designs airbrushed on them.
I know... trailer trash like... but I don't care... I love it!
5. I have over 50 Toni Brattin hair thingys that I wear on occasion...
I call them Cousin It.
6. I can't be friends with people who have disrespectful children. Shallow... I know... but I just can't keep my mouth shut when I hear a kid or teen tell their Mama or Pop to 'shut up' or worse...
Then I want to slap my friend for allowing it to continue...
7. I have an addiction to yarn. I crochet a lot, but I completely over purchase. I could open a store with all the yarn I own.
8. While I enjoyed the Twilight Series books, I found her writing to be very juvenile.
I have not seen the movie yet... and am not sure I will.
I know... I'm an outcast now.
9. I love, love, love foreign films with subtitles. My favorites are "El Higo De La Novia" and 'Indochine'.
10. I have a serious purse fetish. I own waaaaaaaaay too many.
There.... thank you Ruby Red Slippers for the award!
I am very honored!
Tag.. you're it!