Thursday, June 4, 2009

MamaKat's Writers Workshop

This weeks writer's workshop was an easy one...
I had already written, early on in my blogging... about writing one's own obituary...
This prompt stipulated that there be a word limit of 45 words...
COME ON!!!
When has anyone known me to be short winded!!! puhleeeeze!
It was also stipulated that we assume we were to live to be 100 and to predict what our lives would have been like.
*
Well... I love rules.. I really do... but I just gotta do my own thing here... and re post what I wrote before...

Aaaand since I can no longer cut and paste on my blog... {I have NO idea why} I must provide the link instead...

Enjoy...

Here it is...

4 comments:

  1. Oops, I left my comment over at the other post you linked to. I loved it though! Great idea, I'm going to give it a try...AFTER the move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I've already wrote them all down and I never accomplish anything other than having my kids unconditionally love me and are proud of me....do you think someone would then change it to say I failed? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful eulogy! You are wise.

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.