Monday, July 14, 2008

Manic Monday

Poor William.
I picked him up tonight from practice and his long day at school and he is just exhausted.
It's 8:30 and he's already in bed.
He loved football though.
He says he can feel himself getting stronger and faster every day.
I need to record that "Six Million Dollar Man" Ne ne ne ne ne ne ne music and play it for him
when he comes through the door or lifts weights.
Make him feel like the Hercules he is.
***
We found out that "hell week" on his team is a week where they stay at school the entire week.
Morning. Noon and overnight.
While I wasn't thrilled about it... he will be able to attend. I don't want him missing out on the fun of High School. It will be a memory building week for him, and I don't want to spoil it.
I will just have to grin and bear it, and worry all week long.
***
Bill and the other boys are busy working the tournaments across the street this week.
I think tonight is the last one.
I hope it all slows down just a bit so we can get some more camping in.
***
As for me, I am nursing my hurt leg back to health.
I swam today to loosen it up and it is feeling much better.
***
Thank you all for reading me. I haven't thanked you in a long time...
and I really appreciate all of you!

1 comment:

  1. Tell will it will all be worth it come Friday nights. I hope your leg feels better and don't get too excited soccer is just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.