Sunday, July 20, 2008

Saturday's happenings

Had a fantastic show yesterday!
Johnny was a hit.
They all told me I should bring him to every single show I do.
He was selling products like crazy, charming all the ladies, telling them how young they looked,
picking up the dirty products and rinsing them, playing with the host's 2 yr old adorable son.
I was pleasantly surprised.
I don't make it a habit it bringing my kids to work with me... but necessity made me.
I thought he would be his normal whiny, bored, eye rolling self, but he really stepped up!
***
My other two... well that's a different story. They forgot their house keys, and texted me incessantly during the show. Of course... I didn't answer them until I was done. They went from
"Mom, we're locked out, can we break in to our own house?" to "Food... need. food" "Am dying without you... please come home" "There's a rumbly in my tumbly".
Texting has really brought out their senses of humor!
I laughed out loud when I was able to read them at the show!
Ay yay yay!
***
Johnny and I rescued them at around 6 p.m., we all had dinner
and cleaned the house for a show I have here at my house today.
Working feels good!
I made $300 in 3 hours yesterday!
I forgot how lucrative direct sales can be!
***
The older two have referee classes again today, so it's just Johnny and me again.
Bill is sleeping off his crazy work weekend. He got home at 5 a.m. this morning.
What a good man.
***
I adore my guests attending today. They are such a Hoot!
More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.