Tuesday, July 22, 2008

TUESDAY STUFF

Well, what a couple of days it has been.
I got to speak to one of my very favorite cousins this morning.
Anthony, you are a wonderful and true gentleman.
It is a privilege to be related to you!
Enjoy your time off, you deserve it.
I feel a lot better after talking with you.
***
My son William is almost done with summer school. We'll see soon if he gets his "shine" or not.
He has grown so much these last few weeks. Not physically, but in his maturity.
We have wonderful talks on the drive to school in the morning, and it is a thrill to really
like the person he is becoming.
On Thursday, I have to attend a mandatory meeting to discuss Hell Week.
Oh joy.
***.
I have decided to kidnap my hubby this weekend. I hope he doesn't read me this week.
I made a promise to myself to concentrate on him more in my 40's
and I want to make good on it.
We had such a great time at his company party,
that I decided that we need that every couple of weeks.
So from now on I will be planning overnight and daytrip getaways for just the two of us...
even if its just the next city at the Hilton.
Dee and her hubby went to the movies recently, and that sounded like such a good idea.
The last time Bill and I went to the movies just the two of us was with Andi and her Hubby Kobbe to see Eragon.
It's been a looooooong time.
I feel the need to reconnect before all my roosters fly the coop.
Know what I mean? ***
Oh... and to the latest girl upset with me about what I write in this blog,
and what I say, and how I say it...
I do so hate to be petty and give too much credence to such a small minded person...
but I would like her to know that she has every right not to read this blog,
just as I have every right to write it.
Stop being bitter and get on with your life.
I believe you are 40ish now, right darling?
Start acting like it.
Hope to see you REAL soon!
***
UNTIL LATER EVERYONE!
I GET TO GO TO WORK AGAIN TONIGHT AND P.A.R.T.Y!

2 comments:

  1. You go girl!
    d

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great idea. Our babies won't be in our houses that much longer. sniff-sniff. It is important to get to know each other in a newer way.

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.