Saturday, January 17, 2009

Blog Book

I had heard a terrible rumor on another blog yesterday that said
Blurb.com didn't support Blogger any longer in their book blog making site.
I panicked!
That was the site I used when I made a blog book of the first half of last year, and I was ready to
make one of the 2nd half....
Well, I worried for no reason...
They slurped my blog within seconds and I made a 306 page book in about 2 hours.
Whew... I am so happy now.
All my pictures were with each blog, all I had to do was delete the ones I didn't want printed, which was about 50 pages worth.
It cost me 98 bucks total because I got a hardcover, wraparound style book.
A dustcover or paperback are much cheaper.
I write this because so many people have been asking me about it on my email.
So... I hope this helps...
I should have Volume II in a couple of weeks.
Don't believe what you read in the google section about Blurb... it worked out
great.
Thanks Adrian, for putting a fire under my butt to get it done!

6 comments:

  1. I am downloading it now. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a very special award for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know. I read that the other day. PS. I took off the word verification on my blog from you. I will send any and all spam messages to you directly. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristin...
    I forgot who I wrote that to.. I do that to so many blog... lol!!!

    I haven't had one spam sent... you won't either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats really good to know because I would like to try doing one too. You make it look so easy. Still loving this whole purple and green scheme!

    PS I dont understand the Twitter thing, I gave up on it - I am just one of those uncool kids I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a lucky woman!! I spent hours doing my book today and it CRASHED!!! I haven't been able to download their "booksmart" program again. Dont know what the problem is. I have a very fast, new, computer. Who knows. I will try it another day. I want to see yours though when you get it. I am excited for you!

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.