Saturday, January 3, 2009

My newest addiction...

Here's what I do in the weeee hours of the night... when my family is asleep and all is quiet...
I have a cousin that works at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, and we stopped in to say hello
We spent New Years Eve strolling around the Mission Inn. As you can see... it was breathtaking.
Simply stunning...
We all had a great time... and I had a great time putting together this book... This was only 5 pages of the 37 I did. It goes really fast, because it is all on the computer and web based.
It has become an addiction. Adrian, my dear, turned me on to it at Thanksgiving... and
I am an addict. I've done 12 books so far...
No wonder I have insomnia!!!
We are going to be broke when I order them all in book form!
Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. What a great idea these are and you are very creative. Are they hard to do? I think its a great way to present photos and experiences. You have such a beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lilly... NO NOT HARD AT ALL! Go to Scrapblog.com

    It is way too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your books! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazingly talented, i love looking at your scrapblogs...maybe that is what i should be doing in the middle of the night :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the books! I want to get busy doing some myself this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the books! I want to get busy doing some myself this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats so cool! I want to go to the Mission Inn... a friend of mine raves about it! Your boys are so handsome!

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.