Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Writer's Workshop

Writer's Workshop
***
The Prompts:
***
1.) Describe your latest obsession.
2.) Ask a loved one to use 6 descriptive words to describe you and report your findings. How well do they know you?
3.) Who was your first bloggy friend? How did you find each other? Do you still correspond?
4.) Tell us about your pet! If you have a weird infatuation with your dog or cat we want to hear about it (or if they just plain drive you crazy)...but please don't compare them to children. It's just not the same.
***
OBSESSION
Has to be Scrapblog.com and taking pictures and
manipulating them into some sort of work of art
(in my mind)
By far... an obsession at this point... so much so... I want to make the world a book...
and keep it company... I want to buy the world... opps... that's a whole other product and song...
So... yeah... I really enjoy it.
I have to limit myself to doing them to ONLY AFTER I WORKOUT, MAKE MY BED, CLEAN THE HOUSE AND GET DINNER STARTED, AND GET THE KIDS IN BED...
otherwise... I would lose all track of time and forget to pick my boys up from school, or brush my teeth, or go to the loo... okay...it's not THAT bad... but I have done 13 books thus far...
So... the kid's bedtime is now 4 p.m. we eat dinner out of paper bags in the car on the way home from school, and homework is done during breakfast the next morning.
LOL I kid.... I kid... really...I'm just KIDDING!!!
relax! ;)
***
My very first bloggy friend was the one that got me started... but since she is a, neighbor/friend... I won't count her... so the next person that isn't as easily touchable that I "met" on my blog is
LazyCrazyMama. I don't know her real name... she doesn't divulge that stuff.
She is funny, preggers with her 3rd child, and very, very, very, candid.
She blogs on the sly from her hubby, who HATES that she blogs, so she doesn't post too often.
But when she does... yes, we still communicate.
***
I have two dogs... One is Daisy, 6 yrs, pound puppy, terrier, very cute, and she thinks she is a Doberman... and Jack (4 yrs)... he has one eye... we got him like that...also a pound puppy.
He thinks he is a Rottweiler... but he is just a little mutt.
I don't have pictures of them anymore.
I agree with Mamakat... animals are not 'children' like some people say.
Animals behave a LOT better. :)
***
6 words to describe me... from a loved one??? Ha!!!
What've you been smokin'!!!
No freakin way I wanna know that!!!
LOL!!!
That was too funny! ha ha ha!!!!
Besides... the way I'm PMSing right now... I already know the six words would be
Hagatha, mean, touchy, loud, brash, & psychotic... and those are the
NICE words...
Those of you who know me personally, KNOW those are just the normal words for me...
I can dream that they aren't can't I?

25 comments:

  1. You're hilarious :) Yeah, SIX WORDS??? lol....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was funny!
    You and my sister with the digiscrapping! I laughed at the kids' bedtime being 4pm and them eating out of paperbags on the way home from school. I also laughed at your profile where it says you're trying to brainwash your sons into marrying orphans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel... but it is SOOOOOO true!!! I need to be the only Nana!!! I must!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this post. You were just rollin'... and so was I LOL! I think the same way about the pets... MY CATS listen to me better than the kids... and all the pets are potty trained and all my kids are not! Whats with that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome post. You crack me up. I must try this Scrapblog too. I'm a huge scrapbooker, but in paper form.Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean about the 6 words things, but just from reading your blog I would go with
    Creative
    Organized (how DO you do it all)
    Funny
    Thoughtful
    Maternal
    Protective (when I read the one week that people think you are strict, I perceived, from my readings, as protective)

    And I think 4 is a perfectly acceptable bedtime for the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL about the 6 words! You've got a great Space set up here, your pictures look so cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Visiting from MamaKat's...

    Hmmmm...Scrapblog sounds very very interesting. If I get sucked in, I'll have you to blame. That was so funny how you wrote that!

    And you are write about avoiding the 6 words ... that is the one I chose and let's just say it went poorly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can always come here for laughter from someone who tells it with a nononsense that I aspire too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a digiscrapper too! But I've never heard of Scrapblog, so I'm going to have to check it out! Or maybe not, since I really, really don't have time to be addicted to anythng right now... haha. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey,guess what? I have a scrapbooking obsession too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree about the pets, except in my case right now I have 5 puppies at home, which is like 5 terrible two's running around. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Visiting from Mama Kat's... Wow! You are a scrappin' machine. 13 books? The site sounds very interesting. Gotta check it out. Thanks for the tip. (Enjoyed the bee-utiful pictures of your family!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love ur recent posts. Your scrapbloggin is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhh, I want to try that Scrap blog....I've heard it is soooo much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. If those pictures on your side bar are from Scrapbook.com, then I so have to go there. They are really cool

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't believe you did them all! Wow! Thanks for helping to "stop the madness" b/c I HATE those word verification deals!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh and I will now be going to scrapblog thank you very much! This could be a bad thing since my two obsessions are scrapbooking and blogging so a 'SCRAPBLOG' could be bad!! Looks like my boys will be in bed by 4 also!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lol, dinner is at 4pm. That hilarious. Sometimes we eat dinner at 4, is that sad?
    && I loved the six nice words during a time of PMSing. Don't men know that PMS is short for Potential Murder Suspect?

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love scrapblog.com too! It's so fun to go in and just mess around. That is where I usually create my blog headers.

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOL~! I could tell scrapblog was one of your obsessions!!!
    Thats great you made a cool bloggy friend. and yeah, maybe those 6 words would not be good about me either!

    ReplyDelete
  22. scrapblog is the best! I designed my blog header with scrapblog.

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOL! YOu are such a riot. Talented and funny AND PMSing? That's a deadly combo if I ever heard one. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm glad you guys are ok!! That earthquake sounded like a scary one!

    I can't believe you chickened out with the six words. I SO should have followed your lead on that one. ;)

    And scrapblog is something I don't DARE check out...I'm sure to get addicted and there are so many other things I am addicted to (cocaine) that I just can't add another.

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.