Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Bachelor... Melissa has a new Gig!

Oh... I am sosooo excited...!
Yes... I am aware of how meaningless this is going to sound in light of the
economy, world hunger, world peace, and the plight of 3rd world nations...
BUT...people...
My little life is a series of carpools, grocery stores, sport stores and ace bandages...
I NEED A LITTLE ESCAPISM IN MY LIFE!
***
So... I am so happy to announce that I read on my Yahoo home page today... that...
MELISSA RYCROFT
Jason the Jerks X paramore...
WILL BE DANCING ON DANCING WITH THE STARS!!!!
***
Those of you who know me... know I danced for a thousand years on stages all over this great nation way back when, when I was young, cute and thin, so any show with Dancing in it...
I. am. There!
( with the exception of World Dance thingy that was on... I couldn't watch it.. it hurt to watch it... it was horrid)
***
My favorite saying in the entire world???
LIVING WELL IS THE BEST REVENGE!!!
Eat that Jason and Molly!
My Daughter Melissa is gonna be more famous than you two swindlers in crime!
oH... Did you see her on Ellen the other day?
Ellen and I spend everyday together making dinner, and Melissa was on... and she said...
yes, she knew they were broken up... but what she didn't know was that it was MOLLY,
he was messing with. That had to hurt.
I almost over cooked my Pasta, I was so pissed off!
**
So... I will be watching and reporting the events on Monday night now... YEAH!!!
Yes, I will be opinionated, but I also will be so excited to report on Melissa!
She was a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader.. my boys LOVE to watch the reality show about their tryouts. That's where I first saw her... she got a lot of face time with the camera then too.
I already know there are gonna be naysayers that say she has too much experience
to do this show...
BALLROOM IS NOTHING LIKE REGULAR DANCE... NOTHING!
I can't wait!
***
Now back to the world... the way it was...

7 comments:

  1. WHAT? Melissa is going to be on THIS season? The one that starts Monday???? HUH?? seriously? That would be awesome if she got on there & rocks it out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this today, too. YAY!! Can't wait to read your updates on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What really?!?! Who is she replacing? I'm so confused but SO excited - I am normally a fair-weather DWTS watcher - but I am there if Melissa is on! I saw her on Ellen too and I was SO glad to hear that she's dating someone - I'm sure they'll last longer than Molly and Jason. Grr I think I'm most mad that Jason ISN'T the nice guy I thought he was and SHOULD be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sooo glad you like DWTS! I can't wait for your Tuesday posts! I hadn't heard about Melissa. I heard that Holly from "Girls Next Door" was going to be on. Who else is leaving besides Jewell?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, no... you are STILL cute! lol, sorry couldn't resist.

    Glad you'll be getting your Melissa fix.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard about this on my local news and got a little excited. I missed her on Ellen. Looking forward to your recaps after DWTS!

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.