Friday, March 13, 2009

Prayers for Braja and Jahnu

Oh... my bloggy friends... let it never be said that just because we don't know each
other in the flesh, that we somehow feel less for each other.
We don't.
We feel for each other.
We love each other.
We know things about each other that our "touchable" friends don't know.
We hurt just as much when one of us gets hurt.
Which brings me to the reason for this post.
***
Braja, my Irish, red headed, lovely, yogi, living in India, by way of Australia, friend
has been in a horrific car accident with her husband Jahnu, on their way to BangKok.
They are in need of prayer... lots and lots of prayer.
Jahnu is still not conscious, and Braja has undergone plastic surgery to her face, has maybe broken her hip and shoulder.
They both have numerous lacerations and puncture wounds, with Jahnu, faring worse.
***
Please mention them in your prayers.
If you would like to read and experience the wonder of Braja, please go here,
and fall in love with her the way I have.
Thank you...

7 comments:

  1. Oh, no! I prayed for them. So sorry about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will add them to my prayers-it is such a difficult situation for them to be in...
    I also just read your post on mothering-love the orphan advice-I think I will encourage that one too-I think being Nana will be so much fun...in thirty years or so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saundra, I'm so sorry to hear this. I've never seen her blog before. I'm going over to get to know a little about Braja. My thoughts and prayers are with her and her husband.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sad. I will keep the in my prayers as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will include them in my prayers. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omigosh, I've seen Braja's comments on Sandi's blog...although we've never communicated directly with one another. My thoughts and prayers go out to them. Please keep us posted...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I've been praying for them since I heard yesterday. It's just awful.

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.