Thursday, March 19, 2009

Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites...
***
Another new series I am starting, so my kids will know, when they read my blog book,
what went right in a particular week.
It might be boring for some, and it might provide inspiration for others.
I am trying to add a Mr. Linky... but not having any luck.
***
My favorite things that happened this week
March 15, 2009
*
1. Alex had a great interview and got into school for next fall!
*
2. William found one of the many phones he lost!
{{That child is gonna make me wanna dig and hole and bury my head in it.. I swear!}}
*
3. I bought a new purse! and it's HOT PINK inside!
*
4. The weather has been so beautiful!
*
5. Johnny was in a play and did a wonderful job!
*
6. I had two very lucrative Pampered Chef shows this week!
*
7. Market night was fun and a success!

6 comments:

  1. I can't argue with the success of that week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great week!! I have been having a hard time keeping my head above water here for some reason this week...glad yours is going well.
    Today it is snowing here.Snowing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a great week. I posted your favorite picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great idea. I am sort of doing that by participating in the 365 photo a day project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOO HOO Hot pink! YAY
    and glad one of the phones was found!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent idea! You sell Pampered Chef? I wish we lived closer.

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.