Monday, March 2, 2009

The Bachelor...Deanna, Molly and my Melissa!

Well... Well...Well...
Last Friday, on the View, Jason was on the show, and COMPLETELY denied
that he had anything to do with any foreknowledge of choosing one lady over another and then changing his mind... I SO want to believe him... I really do... but I don't think we'll ever REALLY know.
{{{Sigh}}}
***
I am so upset. I really want Melissa to have her Happily Ever After... for the 8 1/2 minutes the bachelors are actually engaged.
I think SHE should be the next Bachelorette, even though I adore Jillian.
***
So tonight... we see if REality Steve was correct in his spoiler.
FREAKIN' Deanna better show up... or I'm gonna throw an ax through my stupid TV!
Way to drag it out ABC!!!
So... stay tuned.. and I'll post after the show... I have a DVR and hate commercials so I have to wait 1/2 hour to start watching the show, so I can FF through the commercials.
***
{{Sigh}}
I'm nervous.
Trainwreck TV comes to a conclusion this evening.
What do I post about next Monday?
Maybe Molly is pregnant with 9 babies, and I can write on that!
See you later!
Popcorn... check.... Remote... check...plastic lined trash can... check
Plastic cover for TV for chucking popcorn at it... check.
Earphones for the boys when I start cussing the TV out...check...
All set!
On we go!

14 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. I have my knitting ready. I bought a box of my favourite cookies. I am turning the ringer off the phone. Carl has it set up to tape just in case I pass out or something & god forbid I should miss a word.
    I will be back "after" to share thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not wait...I am very prepared. The baby will be in bed by then, hubby works late and I am ready for some serious train wreck tv

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a hundred other things to do right now but when I saw you posting on trainwreck tv I had to stop by. I'm so glad I did. you crack me up! Molly with 9 LOL... too funny. I must admit I am going to dvr the show and not only FF through those awful commercials but also all .......those....... suspenseful........ pauses........ Thats what kills me with this reality stuff. I end up screaming "SAY IT! SAY IT YOU IDIOT!!! JUST SAAAAAAAAY IT!!!!!!"

    LOL at earplugs for the boys and all your other preps. Can't wait to read your after thoughts. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm finishing everything I need to do so I can sit & not be interrupted tonight... I've already warned my husband - dont even TALK to me during this show!!!

    Anxious to see if there is truth in any of this...

    I cant wait to get your opinion too ... you need your own "After the rose" show!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't watch the spoiler so I don't know what to expect but I know it's going to be less than I was hoping for.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know Italian Mama.....do you suppose these reality relationships ever really work out? I mean Trista and her man are still together, but are there any other's??
    You are just hysterical and I enjoyed my little visit. Come on over and sit a spell at mine when you have a bit of time to waste :)

    Steady On
    Reggie Girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, I popped over here from Lion, and Tigers, and Boys, Oh My...

    You are crazy funny! Love the grapes in your title. Love the expressions with captions too!

    Handsome boys you have!

    Glad to have found you!

    .mac :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopped by cause I knew I could count on you for some Bachelor drama.

    I'm ready for this trainwreck...

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK I love you Saundra but I have no idea what you're talking about :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am watching it right now...I will not spoil it-but I did see Deanna-so put your ax away!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a huge Bachelor fan too...I can't wait for tonight's show...but then what will we do on Monday nights?? I want Melissa to win too.

    I just joined the BlogFrog and saw your blog there!

    http://eightymphmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am watching with a box of girl scout cookies, glass of milk, and laptop, Deanna has been there and left what a rip off. Molly is in car and isn't near as upset as I thought she would be for someone just dumped by the man she loves.
    Here comes Melissa, and then the after the rose. Goodness I hope that darn Steve is wrong. Good idea if Jason dumps Melissa she should be the next Bachelorette, or maybe her and Jillian could do it together for a switch up. Who knows.
    Ok.. gotta go, almost time for Melissa to arrive.
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH MY GRACIOUS! The ending is crazy!!!! I can't wait to hear what you think!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh man! Well Reality Steve has my faith in his two-cents in the future! Man I LOVE the way Melissa put everything - but I SOOOO wished she would have slapped him. Man! I've got more to say, but I've got to put the boy to sleep.

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.