Monday, March 16, 2009

Dancing with the Stars.. My Melissa Rocked it!

Did you see my daughter Melissa? Did you see how well she did? Ooohhh.. here hair was so big and beautiful! I just watching her getting revenge by living well! I still can't stand you Jason! I really can't! *** Steve-O? The guy from JackA**, hurt his back... wait a minute! Didn't he... like...get thrown down a hill in a shopping cart and hit a brick wall for his stupid show? And a Cha Cha Cha had him in an ambulance? Hmmm.... *** I still love me some Steve Wosniak. So dang cute! *** Holly who? Really... I'm at a total loss... *** Denise Richards... a little snarky... a little aloof. She bugs me. She gorgeous... but she bugs me. *** Can I just say... that if it weren't for Melissa being on the show... I'd be a little UNDERwhelmed? It doesn't feel like DWTS yet. Maybe it's because I am trying to get my 2nd child into a certain school, and the applications, interviews and test taking have me in a jumble? or The fact that I am going to be the Snack Bar Czar for our Little League Baseball in two weeks, and it is kinda overwhelming me? I want it done a certain way... and I just don't think anyone is going to be willing to change. Oh... Okay... Pity party over. I watched... I saw... I wrote... I'm going to bed. Nighty Night!

9 comments:

  1. I agree-Melissa did an amazing job-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on team Melissa too... although I do also like Cheryl and her HOT, HOT, HOT partner!! Steve Wosniak...not so much.... Denise Richards.... NO (her voice annoys me)... Holly Madison....not really, she dances kind of--- awkward!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and good luck with the snack bar issue.... I do not envy you having to deal with that.... I bet it gets pretty crazy, huh??

    ReplyDelete
  4. She.

    Was.

    Fabulous.

    And I want my big 80's hair like that again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, I miss my 80's hair, too. So, so much. And what's wrong with me that I'm in love with Steve Wozniak?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sooo hope Melissa wins. Revenge is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's fab. I agree. Good luck with the school admission!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep missing it....good luck with the application process. Snack Bar Czar...have fun.
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Melissa did great, but I also like Chuck Wicks and Julianne, I think they are cute. I agree with you on your comments on the others too, Steve W is cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.