Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Blog Book

I wanted to show you my blog book all published and in book form!
200 pages...and it's only 6 months worth of my blog. From the day I started it Jan. 4, 2008 - June 1, 2008. If I had printed out the entire year... it would have been too long, too big, and too much work to edit. I'll be printing June - December soon.
Pictures I took were printed too! I got to choose the font, cover, which pictures, edit, add... anything I wanted! They even printed pictures on the front!!! I am getting ready for the 3 day process to get my next one all ready to publish... I am sooo excited! In case you were wondering... I made one copy only. I should have made three. I don't know what I was thinking. I went to http://www.blurb.com/ and did it all from there. Such fun! I've heard LuLu is good too, but it wouldn't download for me. Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. Very cool idea! Looks like it came out great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I've never even heard of doing this It is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you posted those, I've wondered why it looked like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a great idea!!! Looks wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so neat. I'm going to have to do that. Can you pick which ones make it into the book? I have some that I would want to skip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am definitely gonna look into doing this. Thank you for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michelle...

    You can delete, and add as you wish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohmigod I love that! I'm so going to do it! NOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks great! I have been wanting to do this
    myself..especially for Mum in law..she doesn't have or want a computer, so she misses out
    on a lot. And one for DH for his beloved garden.lol The editing has been holding me back.lol

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.