Friday, November 21, 2008

My well dressed man!

Today...because next week is Thanksgiving... William's school is having a
"formal" chapel. One where they all MUST wear suits, ties, dresses, heels, the whole shabang.
They have chapel every Friday... and just in their school clothes.
They have guest speakers, bands, plays, all kinds of stuff during chapel. It's one of William's favorite things about his school.
***
I was so excited!
We never go anywhere we have to dress us anymore...so I was thrilled to have to shop for
dress up clothes for William again.
He outgrows them in minutes... so buying them has to be just before wearing.
Do you know how difficult it is to find size 13 dress shoes?
I just ask for the canoe dept. now.
I told William it wouldn't bother me if he wore that every. single. day!
He is one handsome fella... if I do say so myself!
He was also a good sport about my needing to take a zillion pictures of him.
***
His coaches want all the boys to wear their suits to the playoff game tonight... so they can exit the bus in style, like a professional team.
So nice!
I'm going to get there early to I can take pictures of that too!
We are driving to Encino tonight!
For those of you not in California... it's an hour and a 1/2 drive without traffic, (which never happens) and it will end up being a 3 hour drive, because there will be traffic... I will be going during rush hours... such fun...
Hubby is working in Chatsworth today... so he will be there before me.
Wish luck and safety for the team!

8 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! He is so handsome!!!!!!!!!!! :) What GREAT pics of him! Definitely frame worthy!

    I am hosting a fun foto friday today - you should link up and show the world how handsome he is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're gonna hate me for saying this but he is a MAN! I'm gonna cry when my boy looks this good all dressed up... right now he just looks so cute. How are ya holding up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, he does look like the most handsome young man Ive seen in ages!!! Those poor girls... they must fight over him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to see the young folks getting spiffy! He looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the outfit! Very slick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all... Becky... I'm {{sniffle}} holding up well... considering... my babycakes is all grown up! WAHHHHHHHHH!!!

    Mimi... yeah... the texting thing is a little too much with the girls. I made him hand over his phone last night... and 11 different girls texted him yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.