Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My new addiction!

I haven't even CHECKED MY EMAIL OR READ ONE BLOG since I read on my friend Adrian's blog about about a Digiscrap site called
Scrapblog.
OH. MY. GOSH!
I AM COMPLETELY ADDICTED!!!
COMPLETELY!
Remember all those photos I posted on my last post?
I made a FANTASTIC, RIDICULOUSLY EASY AND FUN book, that looks like
a pro did it!
The site is truly amazing.
I made computer photo books before, using my Easyshare, and ordering photo books, and they looked good.. but this one is so different!
Maybe I'm just behind the times, and many of these sites exist...
BUT ADRIAN I LOVE YOU AND HATE YOU FOR POINTING THAT SITE OUT!
Holy Cow!
I spent hours last night making the books.
You can just make them and post them online, but I chose to purchase the books so I can have them in hand.
Looking at all the books online is awe inspiring.
I chose not to share mine with the world, but Adrian, I will be sending mine to your email!
The other peoples books are very, very, very detailed, and I chose to make my own, simpler,
cleaner books, but the other ones are so fun and lovely to look at!
Just in time for my holidays.
This year, I am committed to making 90% of all gifts I will be giving. These photobooks are going to be PERFECT!!!
There are no downloads, and tons of stickers and backgrounds and they are all
free!!!!
Not the book, just the site and the use of it. It's also costs nothing to post them online.
So great!
No, I am not getting paid for this post.
I am just so giddy about this site.
One word of caution though...
SAVE AFTER EACH AND EVERY PAGE!
Ask me how I know.
Yep... I finished my book,
thought I saved it, and LOST THE ENTIRE THING!
I learned my lesson the hard way.
Save after each page...please.
Don't make the same mistake I did.
I'm off to scrap!!!

7 comments:

  1. You're nuts :) but I like you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found Scrapblog too! FUN, FUN, FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love scrapblog!!! I have done several scrapbooks there, and I have found I can print each page to PDF then print them out on my printer...I then laminate them and put them in a book to keep...that is an amazing site!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am so excited!! Isn't it fun and terribly addicting!!?? I haven't played on it again since I found it a few days ago. But I am going back (after T-day) to do a book and order it for a christmas present. I would love to see one of yours...email it to me please if you have time!!! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like alot of fun! Enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not allowed myself to get into digital scrapbooking. I so enjoy using my hands when I create my books. Plus, I have so many supplies that need to be used......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michelle, I hear you... my house is sooo small that I have no room to put my supplies,so I sold them all, and started the online thing.

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.