Sunday, November 23, 2008

Yes, I changed my background... again.

I guessed asked this a lot...
"Have you changed your background?"
Those of you that know me... know... yes! She changes her blog background ALL THE TIME!
I get bored easily, and like to change things up.
It is probably not doing me a good service, because there are probably some visitors that think they got the wrong blog.
I can't help it.
I'm addicted to
the
Cutest Blog on the Block... see upper left hand corner of my blog for the link.
The backgrounds are FREE!, and they have hundreds of styles... and I think I have gone through most of them.
Sooo... yes, you have come to the right blog... just a different look each time.
Thanks for asking, Mimi!
I've been meaning to explain my neurosis!

6 comments:

  1. I too am a frequent background changer. The Cutest Blog on the Block is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im always scared to change my background because I dont want to re add my side bars... you do that each time??
    thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the 411, but last time i did it all my stuff is gone... scared to death to lose it all again! and way too lazy to cut and paste all the info... is there a difference between some that do and some that dont? TIA

    ReplyDelete
  4. You MUST have a Minima format before attempting to download the designs on the site.

    I'm going to change mine again... right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! First thing I thought......she changed it AGAIN??? Oh well, your blog, your rules, right?!?

    I think I like the one you had just before this better....my two cents, spend 'em as you will! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that site! I've gotten a few of mine there too!

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.