Monday, November 3, 2008

Tomorrow is a history making day!!!

Tomorrow is probably one of THE most important days in our Nations History!

HOW BLESSED are we to be able to be a part of it!

How PRIVILEGED are we!

Many say our votes don't count.

DON'T LISTEN TO THEM!

THEY ARE IGNORANT AND BITTER!

Let your voice be heard...

Shout it from the mountains...

or whisper it in your baby's ears...

Get up out of bed, take an early lunch break, drive to the polling place before going home...

JUST VOTE!!!

I DON'T CARE FOR WHOM,

I DON'T CARE HOW...

JUST VOTE!

There... I feel much better now...

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for tomorrow! I absentee voted already but I hope that people get out there and make themselves heard. If you are voting because you care about this country, then your vote does count~

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Comments! I just loooooove comments!
If you have a blog, I will come visit and comment on yours!!! I promise! No Anonymous comments though... if you can't play nice.. you can't play at all.